Sunday, May 9, 2010

Oyodododododidodoe!

Ok.. So I knew this blogging thing was going to be neglected sooner or later.. I didn't think it would be this soon! I guess this is why I will never have children. I would be the parent who says "I have this overwhelming feeling I have forgotten something.. OH SHIT! THE BABY!" But I have good reason for not finding the time to post.

For the past week, I have been immersed in the world that is the Hot Shoe Shuffle. I had the pleasure of being backstage for the show, helping with make-up, hair and quick changes for the tap dancing brothers. I have to say that I was completely blown away by these guys. Their feet move that fast that you can not tell how or where the sound is being made. Not to mention the tap trucks at the end of the show. A sequence of lined up platforms on which the boys quick dart across, back and forward, up and down. I was on the edge of my seat EVERY time!! Amazing.

Throw in a few after parties where "he slept with her" "She slept with him" "no they just slept" "Hes gay though", with awesome company and good friends and you have the perfect week and an awesome weekend.

I'm sad to see it go and I wasn't in the cast!

I returned to work today to talk about military grade fart protection blankets. I love my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment