Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jumping head first into Blogging..

Well.. It has been a long time coming.. but I finally am heading into the wild world of blogging. I don't know who is going to read these, probably only my good friend Kenney, who is kinda the inspiration for me getting into blogging.

I am not sure how I feel about it all.. Its like I am jumping off a trampoline and diving head first into a thorny rose bush. There is upsides to it though.. Yes, the thorns will hurt. Yes, I might get a rare disease from infection on said thorns. But. The smell of the roses is amazing! I am a big fan of the smell of the roses.. and as the old saying goes, I always stop to take a smell.

I feel this blog will be a way to get my anger, angst, depression, frustration and all the rest I experience outta my system. But, I must tell you.. that I am deeply worried that I will become addicted to this and will not be able to go even one day without posting a blog!!

Meh, I always have more than enough stories to tell.

Stay tuned. Excitement and entertainment will most certainly prevail here.

No comments:

Post a Comment